(The cover image keeps breaking and only sometimes works, and nothing I do seems to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Clicking it only helps occasionally.)
|I don't know about you,| but |I think this book was lame.| Therefore, |it's lame, because I think it is.|
|In all seriousness, this book is super lame. Its one redeeming quality was the overwhelming prevalance of| pumpernickel |in the story. Except that I read the author bio, and| according to |it, Kaufman actually spammed pumpernickel everywhere because she's a| potato |bread rights activist. Apparently wanted to show that a completely pumpernickel-based bakery would be a bad idea. But she failed at that, because this was actually the one bright spot of the book.|
|Also, can we talk about| Brian |for a moment? Ew, no. Let's not|.
|There's also a bunch of other annoying stuff, but Brian is the worst despite his nonexistence, and I'm running out of time to write this before it's the 2nd. Because you know what day it is when I'm writing this.|
Were this a videogame, I'd rate it: QL-37 for violins, excessive meme content, and graphic artichokes.
(Endnote: C#)

And, yes, I'm still a potato.
ReplyDeleteBut why is the sad cebu sad?
DeleteI especially enjoyed the pumpernickel!
ReplyDeleteIndubitably!
Delete