This isn't a very long book at all, and I don't have much to say about it. My usual "here's the basic plot of this book" is replaced by a meme, and I don't have any staggering insights about the book. If it weren't for my first completed quest (which this review is part of), I probably wouldn't have bothered to review it.
Behold my artistry.
It's not exactly a deep book, and I'm scraping for things to say about it in order to not make this review a cover image, two paragraphs, and a meme.
Were this a videogame, I'd rate it: E, although parents might not want kids taking after the main character (he's kind of a troublemaker).
Frindle gets 4 stars. It was short, but funny.
(Endnote: I'm not going to start using "frindle" for "pen" anytime soon. There are enough people out there who've read Frindle that I wouldn't be totally unintelligible, but I'd confuse a lot of people. Aside from that, it's just silly.)


I've seen this book around, but didn't know what it was about before. Thanks for your succinct review! - Grammhy
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteThis reminds me of this time when I was maybe 12 or 13 that a magazine we got had this article about trends, and it said if we wanted to try to start a trend, we could all start using the word "swooky" to mean "cool." It never caught on.
ReplyDelete